Wednesday 25 March 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - S Surgey

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Excellent

What did you like most about the course?
I liked Darren. unassuming and patient with questions. Detail was great.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

Darren strategies and his belief that anyone can do it. His explanations in tiny detail. His stories help to give goals!

General Comments:
I was a lot more complex than I was expecting and as I was coming a long way and didn't have choice to try it out in the evening so some of it I was quite confused.


S Surgey

No comments:

Post a Comment