Monday 30 March 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - S Diston

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Excellent

What did you like most about the course?
The graphical examples of the charts on the win way trading expect pro-charts. As a beginner it was very helpful ti see the patterns on how they would appear in reality, as they may not necessarily appear as symmetrical when drawn. I also liked the examples of how you provided feed back on a prior apprentice's trade.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

The greatest benefit I feel I have gotten from the course is that I understand that realising any dream is not impossible. You have introduced me to a topic I never thought I would try tin my wildest dreams and have simplified in such a way that I am now confident to give a try for real.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

To give it a try, sometimes we don't know what we don't know and your course has been truly inspirational and transformative.

General Comments:
Darren, very impressed with your three day session, really appreciate all the effort and thought you put into it. You said that your intention was to come out and speak to friends and I felt that you really achieved this.


S Diston

No comments:

Post a Comment