Tuesday 31 March 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - C Stone

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Outstanding

What did you like most about the course?
You have helped me with a full understanding how to trade in the USA & UK. Even though I am a complete beginner, if I had not attended your training, I am 100% sure I would have lost my investment by not understanding the strategies.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

Chart analysis, trading accounts, trading rules, wealth psychology, trading tips, share strategies.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

I would highly recommend the course. There many who would like to invest but do not know how, where to start and when they do they invest in the wrong product/sector.

General Comments:
If you have any other training course in the future would this be implemented and would you keep me updated.


C Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment