Saturday 7 March 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - K Lau

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Outstanding

What did you like most about the course?
Darren is passionate , eager to improve,  thought out thinker, diligent researcher, with an analytical mind and perhpas a bit 'OCD'  in trading - which I feel the resonance in myself. I did the same in my industry, my work (architect). I felt it when you said you forgot to eat and to go the toilet when you trade. This part of you and your experience assured me that you are teaching the most refined and tested knowledge and techniques to us.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

The mass sentiment/psychology behind the movement of share prices. Spread betting - can start with small capital, can trade when the market is moving up/down. Chart patterns and strategies - save me time to analyse/test/look for optimum. Tested reward/risk ratio, % of risks, simple, well explained, handy strategies to use.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

I will say the above.

General Comments:
Clear, well explained, genuine passion, depth of knowledge/experiences.


K Lau

No comments:

Post a Comment