Tuesday 31 March 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - S Ilvonen

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Outstanding

What did you like most about the course?
Theory was very clearly presented. I was really positively surprised on the approach of limiting the risk if market going up/down and individual trades as well. Great strategies for different scenarios.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

I have now the knowledge and strategies to test and learn in my trading. I am ready to do more professional trading and really increase my capital and income. Practicing by doing - I am committed to show results to myself and my spouse.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

I am so impressed bu Darren's approach on trading. You need to experience yourself. He has proven and tested what he teaches. The course is great fun too.

General Comments:
This training course has been amazing and have both learned a lot and enjoyed these 3 days big time. Thank you so much. I really like the mindset you have and I am grateful to have had this training.


S Ilvonen

No comments:

Post a Comment