Friday 3 August 2012

A return of £6,000 over two months!


I would like to take this opportunity to express how beneficial the Darren Winters stock market training course was. I attended the free workshop last April and after initially carrying out paper trades, began to use spread betting as a means to leverage my money in the financial markets.

Among my most successful trades, was in the Dow Jones Industrial Average. From an initial stake of £1000, I generated a return of £6,000 over two months. The techniques I used were support and resistance, RSI and channelling.

My biggest return in less than a week was in foreign exchange trading cable. From the initial capital of £750, I generated a return of £1,400 in one day. Due to the volatility in foreign exchange, I found channeling and fibonacci retracements were particularly effective.

Thank you for your advice and encouragement.

Please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss any aspects further.

Regards
Ravi Summan

No comments:

Post a Comment