Tuesday 9 June 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - S Henderson

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Outstanding

What did you like most about the course?
Very interesting, first time watching and know that you can work with this and so much reward. It made it fun at times.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

I can learn more and we can learn more and do trading and I earn money so I can go and do my charity work and take some rest.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

Of course to do this course.

General Comments:
Very well organised and loved every detail. Lots of questions but Darren took time to answer. I am very glad I came with my husband so we can start.


S Henderson

No comments:

Post a Comment