Wednesday 24 June 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - A Maloney

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Outstanding.

What did you like most about the course?
I liked the rich content, strategies, reward and risj the need to protect your profits and minimise risks. I also liked the easy learning method and informal teaching style which Darren, Guy and Ludo use and exemplify.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

I have got continued inspiration to achieve my goals for making first the decision to do the course and leave the money to find you. That is, to follow advice to get on the 'frequency' by first making the decision to say yes to the opportunity.
 
What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

Providing they were positive about doing the course I would over deliver on selling the course to them.

General Comments:
I just can't get enough of Darren's teaching. I now want to learn and and implement good to excellent strategies to grow a small amount of investment to my first 10k and then to grow this to my first million inside of 2 years.


A Maloney

No comments:

Post a Comment