Friday 26 June 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - L Humphrey

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Outstanding

What did you like most about the course?
I felt that even though my previous experience was nil, I learnt enough to see how the many aspects could fit together and be actually put into practice and allow me to make money to drastically improve my life.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

Confidence and the belief that I can actually make this work for me where previously I was at a very low point in my life and not at all sure what I was going to do about it.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

I would say definitely go for it!

General Comments:
Masses of information on so many aspects but presented in such a way that it makes sense even though I am shattered! - but in a good way.

L Humphrey

No comments:

Post a Comment