Friday 15 January 2021

Wealth Training Company Review - K Patel

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Excellent

What did you like most about the course?
I like the way the course was delivered with clarity and easy for anybody even with no experience. I like the structured step by step approach that ties everything together nicely. Great course with amazing content.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

I feel it's given me a better understanding on using indicators and patterns to give a greater probability in making better investments. I hope I can put this all into action. It's given me rules and strategies to put into place.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

Would recommend it highly, it's the best course I've been to.

General Comments:
Love the content there was a lot of information to take in with the 3 days. Love that I was able to ask all questions and they were all answered.


K Patel

No comments:

Post a Comment