Friday 1 January 2021

Wealth Training Company Review - I Obi

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Very good

What did you like most about the course?
I enjoyed the learning process. Darren was very patient and made sure questions were answered and explained to most peoples satisfaction but Darren had it all narrowed down with fun times to stretch.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

The knowledge I got is great. As an absolute novice i was worried I would be overwhelmed, overloaded of information but Darren did his best and every night though I was exhausted I tried to practice.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

Be cautious of what you want to achieve from here but most definitely.

General Comments:
I am happy with theory part of the course but I wanted more hands on practice as well


I Obi

No comments:

Post a Comment