Tuesday 1 September 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - S Anderson

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Learning something new, the way you explain & mainly all the tip where to look, web.

What did you like most about the course?
Learning a new skill that I didn't think I will understand as it is something outside of my interest but I change and I hope I will be able to try and do it in a very short time.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

Come along and try, you will learn from an expert who knows exactly what he does.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

Some sort of A-B or idiot guide with explanations, a map of how to out it all together when I get home. I need to put it all in better structure to understand better.

General Comments:
It is a bit expensive.


S Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment