Monday 14 September 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - C Nganga

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Outstanding

What did you like most about the course?
The level of positivity, energy and the details added in the course. I love the mixture of mental, emotional and the mental approach. Really nothing bad to day about this training!

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

This beneficial knowledge and hope that has been given and restored. I get a really good coach/mentor and individuals that needs/wants me to succeed.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

We only make things complicated, I have made 1,000 in an hour, come see how.

General Comments:
I am so glad I came!


C Nganga

No comments:

Post a Comment