Thursday 16 July 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - J Waite

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Outstanding

What did you like most about the course?
I liked the way it was all laid out with each different section with the 6 steps, that really taught me a lot and I feel that with practice first, I could go home and start on a demo account and then once I've got it, move to live.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

Everything, I only knew a couple of things already. All other information was very useful and will help me incredibly.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

Worth it, but don't expect it to be easy.

General Comments:
Overall really good course which will help out greatly with my trading.


J Waite

No comments:

Post a Comment