Friday 10 July 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - H Singh

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Outstanding

What did you like most about the course?
The relaxed way it was taught in terms of pace. Following the course notes was great, allowed me to annotate as I needed to. Nice to hear about your experiences, especially about the things that went wrong, made it more relative for me and achievable for me! I loved the modset stuff too. Not many courses focus on that, yet it's so important!

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

I learnt so much about strategies and could see where I was going wrong with 95% of the trades I have done in the past! My belief and conditioning are something I'm working on and it was great to get some info on that too. Great to meet other traders who are not that far ahead of me, learnt a lot from them too.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

If you want to have the complete trading package (mindset, skills and strategies) then just do it!

General Comments:
Awesome course with awesome content. Darren is very relaxed and great at delivering the content. Very approachable guy and always happy to help and answer questions. Thank you!!


H Singh

No comments:

Post a Comment