Wednesday 4 September 2019

Wealth Training Company Review - S Regis

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as very good to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK 2017 (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Excellent

What did you like most about the course?
As a total new beginner I found the content very informative but there where times I felt overwhelmed with some of it as some others know something about trading. The strategies are excellent tips. Well worth being on the course, I have become very motivated to learn more and practice what has been taught.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

I am more focused and aware of what I need to do to start trading. It has given me an opportunity to change my financial expectations for the better and look forward to a great future.


S Regis

No comments:

Post a Comment