Wednesday 11 September 2019

Wealth Training Company Review - L Leyla-Mihaiter

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as very good to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK 2017 (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Outstanding

What did you like most about the course?
Your amazing humble personality. You are so professional and inspire your students to reach their goals. one thing I noticed is that your energy and skills that are top notch is in an amazing holistic way of thinking / working. You are very educational so I even I as a beginner follow your teachings.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

You are so generous with your strategies and tips and tricks. You are genuine as a human and that makes my belief in that I can also do trading. I have learnt so much and so happy for the great book that I can rely on when I start my first month in trading. You generously share your knowledge!

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

That it is a must. This is an opportunity that not often comes your way. You want your students to succeed.

General Comments:
Amazing on your teachings. Inspiring how you structure the learning with wealth psychology. Amazing person our own trader Budda.

L Leyla-Mihaiter

No comments:

Post a Comment