Monday 2 November 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - L Costa

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Outstanding

What did you like most about the course?
I liked everything about the course. I knew nothing about investing and now I feel like I have a good general understanding of how everything works.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

It opened my eyes to a completely different world. I was always advised to stay away from investing. investing has been something I always wanted to learn and this course was prefect for it.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

To do it for sure. I've recommend the course to a few friends already and they're going to come as soon as they can.

General Comments:
Thank you for being such an inspiration Darren, unfortunately I didn't apply for your apprentice program because no one would grant me a loan. Hopefully I'll see you soon, if you do another program.


L Costa

No comments:

Post a Comment