Thursday 22 October 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - D Bennett

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Excellent

What did you like most about the course?
I  thought the course was delivered very well because it was explained comfortably for anyone no matter what level to understand. Good use of screens and printed material and good breaks between to allow information to be absorbed.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

The confidence to go further, invest in myself and my wife in order to go on the apprenticeship program and develop ourselves for a brighter future.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

I would tell them to do it if they want to learn about trading.

General Comments:
Looking forward to learning new skills, discovering the barriers that I had about trading because I felt it would be beyond me. I will make this a success.


D Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment