Friday 7 February 2020

Wealth Training Company Review - D Hartnett

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as excellent to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Outstanding

What did you like most about the course?
Darren made it fnu and enjoyable and very engaging. Made it very easy to follow and I have no doubt that everyone who started the three days with no knowledge now are confident to analyse charts, spot potential trades and would be confident to take action.

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?

Learnt new strategies, learnt new charting patterns, got Darren's indicators which was important, plus got me to consider trading the US markets which I never considered.

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?

I would highly consider it and I have no problem recommending anyone to Darren's three days.

General Comments:
I used to be a trader 10 years ago in the city. I traded professionally and traded clients accounts. I learnt more about trading in 3 days from Darren than 3 years with all the companies I worked for. This should be a requirement for any professional or anyone looking to take it seriously.


D Hartnett

No comments:

Post a Comment