Sunday 3 March 2019

Wealth Training Company Review - D Zuvanic

Recent customer feedback after Darren Winters Wealth Training Company 3 day forex and stock market training course.

97% of ALL attendees rated Darren Winters training course as very good to outstanding. That’s one of the reasons why it won the award for best financial training course in the UK 2017 (award by the London Investors Show)

How good do you think the training was?
Outstanding

What did you like most about the course?
Maybe more one to one learning but this will be when I go to prepare for the other course with you

What do you feel is the greatest benefit you got from coming on the course?
I think that greatest benefit from this course are indicators

What would you say to someone who was considering whether to come on the course?
You must do this

General Comments:
I am a quantum, leap member and on April this year I was here in London on first seminar on Freedom Trader Intensive, teacher was Marcus de Maria and I am not happy with his teaching. I can tell now that your teaching is wonderful. Thank you Darren


D Zuvanic

No comments:

Post a Comment