Monday 16 April 2012

Stock Market Training

Initial Capital £5000 in November.
Increased this by another £7000 after master class with Darren Winters in March. Value of portfolio today (27th April) is £15,500. My job is a housewife.

I used the strategy of running with profits and cutting losses.  I have honed this to 6% loss 25% gains.  This strategy took away my feeling of "being a looser"
when I was stopped out.  But now realise the strength of the strategy. This has given me real confidence for my stock market trading.
Regards

Tina Baker

2 comments:

  1. I think you did an excellent job on you analysis but can you elaborate some more? I want to understand more the flow of trading and I think this one can enlighten me some more. Sorry but when it comes to graph I am a little bit dumb and clue less. Help me please. Thank you!
    Stock Market Training

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to determine that this site is effective on my small i phone , everything I want to carry out is actually practical.
    share market training in chennai

    ReplyDelete